Saturday, September 18, 2010

Our Cebu Trip: All about the Flight back to Manila

We arrived at Mactan International Airport at around 5:00pm. Cab fare was P180.

We checked in on Zest Air counters and paid the terminal fee (P200 each). I was surprised and pissed to know that our flight is going to be 4 hours delayed. So, imagine having an infant in tow, with high fever due to reasons you don't know and you waiting in the airport, sitting there for 4 hours! I was so pissed that I told the FA that if what ever happens to Kat, I'll have them responsible for it. They just keep on apologizing...

It was really the worst feeling a mom like me felt that time. We went and stayed at their medical station where a lovely lady accommodated us. Kat's fever was 38.6  degrees C that time. She was just too hungry then to drink milk. She finished 2 bottles and I made her drink the medicine.

Around 9:30pm, complimentary dinner was served (Jollibee chicken joy and coke). Kat and I fell in line to get ours. Kat was feeling better around that time and I was kinda relieved. But it still didn't cover the fact that we're sitting there like fools and waiting for our flight to arrive from Davao.


Anyway, the flight from Davao arrived at around 10:15 PM and we boarded the plane at around 10:45PM. We arrived to Manila at around 12MN and got home safe via cab (P100 fare).

____________________________________________

All in all, I could say it was a wonderful trip for us since it was our first time to be out-of-town as a family. Few mishaps here and there, but I still liked the fact that our time spent in Cebu was (kinda) worth it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger