Saturday, September 18, 2010

Our Cebu Trip: Sky Walk

We sign the standard waivers available at the counter while Aimee, the nurse, offered to watch for Kat while we do the Sky Walk. I was too grateful for her offer since we can't bring Kat with us there. LOL.

It was blistering outside but we have no choice as I was rushing since we have a flight at around 6:20pm and we need to check in by at least 4:30pm. We changed to this horrendous orange tracksuit and since I'm not wearing a rubber shoes, I bought a P20 sock. They have available rubber shoes for you to borrow there.

After changing, the photographer took pictures of us against there logo (BTW, it's forbidden to bring your camera beyond this point). Aimee took Kat and as expected, Kat burst into tears. I keep consoling her from the outside and she was looking at us while we walk the Walk. :D

The walk was brief and there were only certain points you can be taken pictures. Our guide told us what pose we can do while the photographer took more pictures. Around the corner, where there's a building being erected, the construction workers teased us by mimicking our poses and laughing at us.

We finished and I rushed to get Kat. She's not crying anymore, thankfully. I said my thanks to Aimee who was really, really patient with Kat. All the best.

We disrobed the tracksuit and proceeded at the counter to get our photos and certificates. I know that printing the pictures are expensive and we opted to have it copied to a CD. I researched about the charges but it still pained me to hand my P550 over for a CD with 13 pictures. :'(

Chris bought a shirt for P350 as souvenir. Again, ouch!

Anyway, we're done there and we took pictures along the way out of Crown Regency Hotel.

We went back to Robinson's Place to get our things and alight a cab to the airport.

Bye, Cebu!


Or so I think so...


___________________________
More photos here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger