Thursday, September 16, 2010

Our Cebu Trip: Mactan- Swimming at Tambuli East

Since I prepared our things to bring to Mactan, we just lingered at our room for 20 minutes and then proceed downstairs.

I knew that arranging a cab to Mactan is quite tricky as drivers don't want to be metered there. We did have difficulties finding one until we settle for a cab asking for P400 to drop us at Tambuli Beach Resort. I know it's a lot since it's only P250 for some but having Kat on tow made us decide to just grab the next taxi.

It was already around 10 am and traffic was hell. It was traffic near SM and near Mandaue. We took pictures of the bridge and ourselves whilst in taxi to kill time.





We finally reached Tambuli at around 11am and we paid P1000 for the day tour (P500, each. P100 for the entrance and P400 for food and drinks consumable at their restaurants in either Tambuli East/West/Cebu beach Club). We decided to go to Tambuli East first (You can also visit West or Cebu Beach Club since there owners are just the same).

I changed to my swimming attire and lather lotion on Kat. We swam for an hour and took pictures. The sand is not so white and it's full of shell pieces. Luckily, not one stabbed my foot. Hehe...
 


Then we proceed to Tambuli East's restaurant. Chris ordered "Sugbang Kitong" or  Smoked Tiger fish and Coke, while I order Spaghetti and Sprite. I know I should try their delicacies but there's nothing there that fancied me. Chris fish was fine, but my Spaghetti was yuck! The sauce was to sour and I then later realized that it's ketchup they'd use on the sauce. I'm a sucker for spaghetti but this time I didn't finish my plate. Again, yuck!

Our bill is P650. We have worth of P800 consumable for food so instead of having it all taken from our food stub, we gave one P400 food stub and paid for P250 since we plan to use the other P400 stub at the other resort. So after eating, we went to the nearby resort...

To be continued...


More photos here.

.
.
.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger