Saturday, September 18, 2010

Our Cebu Trip: Sky Adventure Day Tour

We woke up at around 8 am the next day. We planned to do a city tour but we weren't able to since Kat caught a fever. I went to the nearby Mercury Drug and bought paracetamol. She had no appetite to drink milk so I made her drink a lot of water. Her fever was quite high and I can't make her take paracetamol without anything on her stomach. She probably was too tired of our swimming activities the other day.

We checked-out at around 9:30am and proceed to Robinson's. We left our bags at the baggage counter and walked to Crown Regency. I was worried about Kat since she still won't drink milk. I still made her drink a lot of water. I planned to bring her to the hospital once we arrived in Manila.

Anyway, we made our way to the 19th floor to buy our tickets for the Sky Experience Adventure Day Tour. Sky Experience Adventure Day Tour is from 10am to 6pm and it's only P888! Package includes: Lunch Buffet at Wang Shan Lo (Available from 10am to 2pm), 1 Entrance Pass to Sky Level, 1 Sky Ride (Edge Coaster or Skywalk Extreme), 1 4D Theater Show (Lost Island, Dino Rampage & An Ode to Life), Prana Medispa Treat (Body Massage, Foot Massage, Diamond Peel) and free use of Outdoor Swimming Pool. It was a huge bargain especially if you avail them separately!

After I got my change, we proceed to the 16th floor of Tower 2 to reserve our Prana Medispa treat. Chris chose diamond peel while I chose body massage. I scheduled our treats at 1pm.

It was 10:30 am so we decided to eat. Wang Shan Lo Restaurant is located at the 20th floor. When we're there, the lady said lunch will be served at around 11am so we decided to take pictures. It was breathtaking to see Metro Cebu during the day. 


We went back inside and picked our lunch from the buffet. Kat was still feeling low so I had her sleep on my lap. I made her eat soup as well. We ate but found nothing spectacular on the food. Just the same Chinese cuisine you could get from any Chinese Restaurant.


We left at around 11:45 and proceed to the 18th floor where the 4D Theatres are located. We waited for 5mins until the previous show end. We chose An Ode to Life for our show. Nothing out of the ordinary. The show only lasted 15 or 20mins.

It was only 12:10 but we decided to go back to Prana Medispa to have our treats. I asked if we can have it earlier than our schedule (I thought the 4d show would take longer) and they agreed. I had Chris take his diamond peel first while Kat and I wait at Prana's lobby. There were lazy boyz there so we took a nap while waiting for Chris to finish. Kat's fever hasn't subsided yet. I was really worried that time that it might be Dengue but she's not showing Dengue symptoms.

Chris finished and he took Kat. It was around 1:30 pm and I rushed to get ready for my massage.I left my things with Chris and the receptionist didn't give me a locker key which is quite alarming since they can just open my locker and get my things. I shrugged that off since I was in much hurry to finish this just to argue with them and it's only my watch that is important in my locker anyway.

I didn't know the name of the lady who massaged me but I can say the massage is disappointing. I don't know whether the service is different between Day Tour Package customers and normal walk-in customers. I will not elaborate since I was just not satisfied. Period.

It was around 3:30 pm and we proceed to Tower 1, 19th floor to get ready for our Sky Experience. We chose Sky Walk, which is located at the 37th floor but you have to go to the 38th floor first and go downstairs to be there.

To be continued...
More photos here.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger