Thursday, September 16, 2010

Our Cebu Trip: Larsian BBQ at Fuente Osmena

We fell asleep upon arriving at our hotel room. I set my phone's alarm at around 3:30pm to be able to tour downtown Cebu for visiting Magellan's Cross, Basilica, etc.

I was awoken by Kat and I was surprised that it's already 6pm. Sadly, I didn't wake up on time. Probably because of fatigue and lack of sleep. I woke up Chris and didn't succeeded until 7:30 pm. We went to Larsian BBQ at Fuente Osmena.

Taxi Ride to Robinson's is P40. We were supposed to checked the mall but it's already closed. We went to Mercury Drugstore to buy bottle nipples and walk around the circle til we reached Shamrock House. We went in the store and checked the prices for pasalubong. P36 for Otap, P11 for Peanut Kisses and P20 for 50grams of Dried Mango. We didn't buy yet as we thought it's too much to carry.

After a few walk, we reached Larsian BBQ. It's famous for it's delicious barbeque. I didn't remember the name of the stall we ate, sadly but the food was great. We ordered chicken breast, chicken intestines and chicken skin. We were served a basket of Puso and 1 liter of coke. We ate enthusiastically with Kat on my lap. It's a custom to eat with your hands wrapped in plastic, dunno why since it's easier without the plastic.


We finished eating, with some constant disturbance from kids selling some stuff. Later on, a group of Barangay Tanod came and chase all those kids. I'm not sure why but we guessed that it's either curfew or they're not allowed to loiter and sell there.

Total bill is only P150! :D A bargain, I must add.

I could really say I enjoyed eating at Larsian compared to CNT. But it's just me.

The cab fare back is P40 but this time, the driver didn't gave us change from P50 I handed in.  I know there is a thorn amongst the roses. Hehe..

The rest of the photos are here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger