Thursday, September 16, 2010

Our Cebu Trip: CNT Lechon

We settle in the room for a little bit. I fixed our things, hang our clothes, clean Kat's feeding bottles etc. Around 11:00 am, we left the hotel to go to the famous CNT Lechon near SM Cebu. It was highly recommended by a lot of forum members I frequently visit.

The taxi ride went smoothly. I handed P70 (P50 and P20 bill) since our meter is P60. It took a moment for me to alight the cab and I was again surprised that the driver handed me P10 coin for the change. Kudos to Cebu cab drivers!

We went to the 2nd floor where the restaurant is located. There, we didn't know how the lines progress. Apparently, you have to get a number, specially if you're ordering Lechon and wait to be called. It's funny since the numbers are color-coded. It's number 29 red when we arrived there. I picked number 4 blue.

After 5 minutes of waiting, I was called. I told them my order which is 1/4 Lechon, dine-in. I picked 3 Puso (rice cooked in bamboo (?) leaves), Chris then said that 1/4 Lechon seems not enough for us so I ordered another 1/4 Lechon with 2 bottles of mineral water. Total bill is only P240! Amazing!

We ate and I was a little disappointed with the Lechon. It's too salty for my taste. We finished eating with still a plate full. It seems that 1/4 Lechon is enough for us. I then just asked for a plastic bag to bring the food back at the hotel.


After eating, we're kinda sleepy since we went to Cebu straight after shift so we decided to head back to our hotel. P60 cab ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger