Saturday, September 18, 2010

Our Cebu Trip: Casa Verde in Ayala Cebu

Upon arriving at our hotel, I unpacked our things, hang our clothes and took another shower.After an hour, we left to go Fuente Osmena Circle (jeep fare from La Guardia P7 each) where Chris saw vendors selling native necklaces the other night. We weren't able to buy the night ago since there were cops who raided them. Luckily, they were there and Chris bought 2 necklaces.

After that, we hail a cab to Ayala (P55) to go to the famous Casa Verde branch (located at the 3rd floor behind the glass door, said the lady guard). There are a lot of customers that night and I was 17th on the list. We decided to wait at Timezone and play.

I had Kat ride a car and took pictures. Chris played Resident Evil. After around 30mins or so, I went back to check on the progress at Casa Verde. There were still 7 before me. I went to Timezone and we played some more. After another 10 mins, we're finally going to be served.


We were seated at the couch seats and it's difficult for me since we can't have Kat seated on a high chair since it would block the way. I seated her on my lap instead. Of course, our order was the Brian's Ribs. It's 2 slabs of baby backribs with rice and veggies. We waited for only a couple of mins the our order was served. (Sorry no pictures as it was difficult to juggle Kat on my lap while eating.) I definitely enjoyed the food at it's very delicious and not mention very cheap. It's only P198 each! We paid P500 (P400 for the ribs, P100 for soft drinks in can at P50 each) and left.

We went down the escalator at the terraces and took pictures of us on the fountain.

There was a long line for cab so I decided not to fall in line and wait for cabs who dropped passengers. This trick always work! :D

We reached La Guardia at around 10pm. Cab fare is P60.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger